Sunday, August 22, 2010

Audubon bubbler

We call a water fountain a bubbler where I'm from.  The naval term for it is a scuttlebutt.  As this sign states, the bubbler in the middle of Audubon Park next to the golf course maintenance building is only for two legged patrons of the park.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails