Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saint Joan of Arc medals for sale

Saint Joan of Arc medal.
I've written a little booklet about the history of Saint Joan of Arc in New Orleans.  I've been selling them in the French Market, and I thought it would be nice to offer them here, since a lot of people log on to learn about this very popular saint.

I have a surfeit of medals that I am using in artworks, but I have plenty to share if anyone is interested.  I am selling the pamphlet and the medal for $5.50 via paypal, and this includes shipping and handling, as well as any applicable sales tax.  The medal is hung on a velveteen cord, my choice of color, usually cerulean blue.



Joan of Arc medal and pamphlet

Bring the spirit of Saint Joan of Arc into your life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails