Monday, April 11, 2011

Life in New Orleans, via Jimmy Olsen

Since moving to New Orleans, many of my adventures resemble the episode depicted above.  It's much better than this...
Of course, it is 83 degrees today in the Crescent City.  We're not even mid-way through April yet.  Will wonders never cease?

I'd also like to point out that I can't be considered a cub reporter anymore.  Today's post is number 1002 in a long line of personal, eccentric journalism.  I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have.  Apologies for misspellings, bad grammar, and questionable subject matter.  I need a professional editor.  Great Caesar's ghost!  Where is Perry White when I need him?

Cheers,
WK

All illustrations today are copyright DC Comics, nee National Periodicals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails