Monday, June 18, 2012

La Belle de l'Avenue d'Esplanade

La Belle de l'Avenue d'Esplanade
Who is the most beautiful woman on Esplanade Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana?  I know her well. I've been keeping time with her on the sly, fulfilling daydreams and while she whispers sweet somethings in my ear.

Regular readers have noticed that I haven't been posting as much as usual.  I've been keeping time with a lady and I'm being coy about it.  Please do not flood my inbox with mail.  All will be revealed in good time.

This venerable blog, started in 2002, to the best of my recollection, which is a pretty good run in internet terms, may be discontinued soon.  Not because I have no use in keeping the public informed of my scintillating observations, but because it may be more worthwhile to put them elsewhere.

The most beautiful woman on Esplanade Avenue in New Orleans, LA, has been whispering her wishes into my left ear, and her notions haven't slipped out my right.  It is more than pillow talk.  There are contracts involved.

Baleanius Rex! will be up and running for another month at least.  Even when this venerable blog, that has given so many people so much pleasure over the years, folds, there will be another media outlet where regular readers can get their accustomed fix.  Since money will be involved with this new platform, a more regular and reliable schedule can be assured.  Stay tuned.  In the meantime, enjoy the parade.

With a handshake,
and a tip of the fedora,

Whalehead King

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails