Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I don't miss Dunkin' Donuts

A New Orleans Sleigh Ride
New Orleans is a world unto itself.  Things happen here, unimaginable things, but few people outside a hundred mile radius knows about it.  Likewise, what happens in wider America, often goes unreported in the Crescent City.

I haven't seen a Dunkin' Donuts since I moved here a year ago.  I also don't own a television.  Who needs TV when you live in New Orleans, where entertainment is active, not passive?  So, I don't know how long these commercials have been airing, but I cannot say I miss Dunkin' Donuts.


I also haven't read a Marvel comic book since they killed Captain America a few years ago.  Yes, he is back alive and selling more comic books for the Marvel Universe.  There are some things that should not be done.  Killing Cap is one thing.  Making this commercial is another.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails