Friday, April 09, 2010

Peter Lorre review

For reasons that aren't always clear to me, the Dot Matrix has an affinity for Peter Lorre.  We can blame it on a past interview with Dorchester resident Laurie Masters.

How's the young Ms. Masters doing? you ask.  She's moved to East Boston so I've lost touch with her.  I'm certain all is well though.  She's a bright girl with good taste and Eastie is as fine a neighborhood as Dorchester.  Some might say more so but I'm not one of them.

If you are interested in a review of the movie from which today's illustration is culled, it a hoot from someone who apparently thinks Mr. Lorre smoked too much.  I've quit the cigarettes, myself.  I smoke a pipe instead.  Peter Lorre also smoked a pipe, though not exclusively.  I recently drew a picture based on a photo of him holding a pipe.  I'll post at this site in the next week or two. I'm very lazy when it comes to scanning things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails