Monday, March 01, 2010

Vegetarian Chinese food


My copy of the Sizzling Empire Lucky Jade Wok Garden menu fell between the sofa cushions and I had forgotten about it.  Luckily I needed some cash before payday and I found the menu again while I was fishing for spare change.  I continue to be amazed.
Chef’s Selection Number 5.  GIFT OF NANLING WIND.  Snow pea, fava bean, onion, leek, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and sliced wood ear mushrooms cooked tender quickly to preserve natural vitality.  Served with flavorful brown yeast and garlic sauce on whole wheat rice.  A memorable meal.  $10.50.
With all the meat they serve in the other dishes so far, it’s nice to see a vegetarian option.  

Click the 'chinese menu' label below to read the rest of the menu I've reviewed thus far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails