Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Preview

I have received quesitons about the nature of 'clothes hanger thumb' mentioned in the report on Mike Rix's discovery. I have reasearched this condition in the library at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, and prepared a dissertation on this medical condition.

People have also asked to learn more about Michael Rix. Media exposure tends to feed on itself and generate a hunger for details. I admit, since I have met Mr. Rix in person, he is a remarkable fellow who deserves more credit for the many services he provides not only to New London, but to the great state of Connecticut.

Today is a sunny day and I am a man of liesure. I am not going to post more than this appetizer. I have neglected already posting my clothes hanger thumb treatise becasue I have been on reconaisance in Middletown, Conn. It was a long and arduous journey to this outpost, and once there, I missed the benefit of New London civilization. I will be spending today recharging my batteries. Tonight or tomorrow, the world will be able to read about clothes hanger thumb and a little more about Mr. Rix a real man who may as well be made up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails