Wednesday, February 01, 2012

You need good furniture.

Someday, your dreams will come true.
Zippety-doo-dah!  All the live long day.  Then night comes.  


What are you going to do when the sun goes down?  If I were you, I would plant myself in front of the Winsome Dark Espresso Hailey 3-Piece Modular Media Center.  Zowie!  Look at that fine piece of media entertainment furniture.  When everything is going right, nothing can go wrong.  Your decor tells you the truth.  Whistle while you relax.

This entertainment center is right for you.
How do you store your media?  If you are like me, you have bookshelves.  If I were like you, I would have a modular multi-media center finished in a rich, dark espresso finish to match my decor.  CD storage, DVD storage, VHS storage, reel-to-reel storage (in canisters), game cartridge storage, DVD player storage, stereo storage, iPod storage, a CD player shelf, if I were you, I would own this.  I am placing my order tonight.  With free shipping, I see what I am missing.
I am buying a plasma TV, so I need a plasma TV stand.  I need a plasma TV stand that has media storage.  On the eighth day, my entertainment room will be fully furnished in style, all the shelves full.  I can’t seem to forget this page.  The Winsome stays on my mind.
So I’ve committed.  I am going to enter the 21st century, twelve years late, with a 60” plasma TV modular entertainment center.  It's a good thing I waited.  I considered buying a 40” plasma TV, and I considered buying a 50” plasma TV.  While both of them fit, the Winsome Hailey Modular Media Center fits them all, as well as the 60” plasma TV.  It will fit bigger if I let it.  Bigger is always better.  Time will tell.  There is only one way to get entertainment at home.
At day’s end, and in the morning, too, I will watch my plasma TV.  I will play video games on it, with games I store in my console media storage center.  I will listen to Lady Gaga on my iPod.  Home is where the heart is.  



Spend your time as well as you spend your money, and you will never have any regrets.  I like to read a book, but I also like to be entertained.  The future is now and I need a modular entertainment center with room for a plasma TV and ample digital media storage.  I have an order to place.  Zippety-doo-dah!
What are you going to do? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails